Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstract submissions open on: July 20, 2022
Abstract submissions close on: September 20, 2022
Release of accepted abstracts: October 5, 2022
The best paper and poster presentations will be awarded cash prizes
Abstract submission can be done through your ISOT/NATCO account.
Thank you for choosing to submit an abstract to the 15th Annual International Conference of NATCO. We appreciate your participation and look forward to your submission. Guidelines are given below.
Guidelines for abstract submission:
- All abstracts must be submitted through the official website www.isot2022.com choose
- In order to log onto the submission site, you will have to create a username and password.
- Submitting an abstract DOES NOT register you for ISOT 2022 NAGPUR/15th NATCO Conference unless the payment formalities are completed.
- Registration is mandatory to present your abstract in the conference.
- The abstracts must contain original content which is not published or presented at any other national or international conferences prior to the ISOT 2022/15th NATCO Conference.
- The abstract text to be limited to 300 words and is to be structured with the following heading
Aims & Objectives
Material & Methods
Results & Conclusions
Avoid image or table
Keywords upto 5
- Once the abstract is submitted, NO REVISIONS/ EDITING will be allowed. Authors have the option to SAVE the abstracts as a DRAFT in case they feel that the abstracts need an update. When submitting an abstract for review, make sure you click the submit button one time only. If you do not click the submit button, your abstract will only be saved in the "drafts" section of the submission site. "Draft" submissions will not be considered for review.
Mode of presentation:
The presenting author is responsible for all communications and must complete the contact details. Abstracts not accompanied by contact details will not be accepted for review. Once you submit the abstract, you will receive an acknowledgment email from ISOT 2022.
Abstract Review: Abstracts will be reviewed and selected for presentation. The scientific committee reserve the right to accept/reject/assign a different presentation type to all the abstracts submitted.
Abstracts will be blinded for peer review. Authors should be cautious while using institutional references.
Body of the abstract: Do not include author names and / affiliations in the body. Abstracts that include references to authors or institutions will not be reviewed.
All information related to the conference will be communicated to the presenting author only. The presenting author will receive confirmation through email after the successful submission of the abstract. It will be the responsibility of the submitting author to share communications with co-authors. If the abstract is accepted for presentation (podium/poster), the author will receive a confirmation mail. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
NOTE: No changes can be made to the abstract once it has been submitted. Abstracts not conforming to the required format may be rejected. The abstracts sent in the mail will not be accepted for review.